Cadott 2012

Venue: RockFest
City: Cadott, WI
Country: USA
Date: July 21, 2012

Note: A
Source: Audience
Taper: Hurricane62
Covers: Front - Back

Disc 1
01- Intro
02- Moonchild
03- Bruce's Welcome
04- Can I Play With Madness
05- The Prisoner
06- 2 Minutes to Midnight
07- Bruce Banter
08- Afraid to Shoot Strangers
09- The Trooper
10- The Number of the Beast
11- Phantom of the Opera
12- Run to the Hills
13- Wasted Years
14- Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Taper's Note:
The recording came out very, very good.  Unfortunately, my recording ended with "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son".  When I got back to my computer, there was 38 minutes of silence in the recording starting at the end of SSoaSS.  I was dumbfounded and, as you can well imagine, very disappointed.  Turns out that I must've pulled my PCM-M10 out of my front packet to check its status after SSoaSS and when I put it back into my pocket the thumbwheel for setting the input level got bumped down to ZERO.  I've never had this happen before and as a result have never taken precautions (tape over the wheel once levels are set) to prevent this from happening.  Really a shame, not only because the rest of the recording came out so well, but also because it was such a special night for me personally.

If you want to trade it, contact me:

E-mail - MSN:
sezar_helloween@hotmail.com

Enjoy!